- Find someone who... game: A great, easy to organize mixer
- Children, children, who do you see? Based on the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, this could be used with primary grades to get to know their classmates. Put students' photos in the blank area.
- Life skills survey: This survey is intended for intermediate grades and up for students to self-monitor their life skills, such as integrity and cooperation
Student problem solving: Empower students to become problem-solvers for personal problems
- Having a small problem? Student problem-solving poster: Use this poster to encourage students to solve problems independently
- Problem solving report: Use paper to give students time to think through their problem and brainstorm solutions before meeting with the teacher
- Problem Solving Process: Use this poster to walk through problem solving steps with kids.
- Friendship Bridge: When students have conflicts, these prompts act as a bridge to come up with a solution.